The QC-100 is an economical pocket counter designed for any style of surface mount carrier. It accommodates all types of SMD carrier tapes; embossed, punched clear or opaque.
This competitively priced counter is portable, yet provides a large generous work area allowing for potential rework of tape without the removal of the reel.
Setup is quick and easy with our operator friendly pocket pitch guide; total count displays up to 6 digits in large easy to read numbers.
The QC-100 offers…
- Accepts reel widths from 8mm to 72mm
- Accommodates part pitch from 2 to 72mm
- 7″ and 13″ reel diameters standard (optional 22″ on order)
- Count rate up to 1000 parts per second
- Accurately counts forward or reverse directions
- Generous work area for rework or inspection
- Easy access to cut tape for kitting
- Easy to read 6 digit readout
|Carrier Tape Type||All styles of SMD Carrier Tape|
|Cover Tape Type||N/A|
|Electrical||110 VAC 50/60Hz or 220 VAC 50/60Hz|
|Length||38″ standard (52″ with 22″ option)|
|Maximum Throughput||Up to 1000 parts per second|
|Component Counter||Ascending or Decending|
|Empty Pocket Detection||No|
|Tape Drive Speed||N/A|
|Reel Size||7″ & 13″ standard 22″|
Our goal has always been to provide our customers with the most economical equipment solutions. Our product line includes, Lead-Trimming Systems, Manual Surface Mount Taping Systems, and Automated Surface Mount Taping Systems.