Manual Taping System featuring both heat and PSA sealing. Designed for high mix / low volume applications.
The QMT-1100 D gives you the capability to seal with Heat or Pressure (PSA). Generous workspaces with smooth, stainless steel component trays accent the operator friendly controls. Changeover from one tape size to another is quick and easy. Final product reeling is smooth to maximize your operation.
The QMT-1100 D offers…
- Sealing mechanisms provide a quiet, smooth operation
- Choice of sealing styles heat or pressure (PSA)
- No dedicated tooling provides quick, easy changeovers
- Fully adjustable, accommodates 8 -72 mm wide carrier tapes
- Large stainless steel work area
- Smooth work surface provides easy part placement into carrier tapes
- Micro-adjustable sealing allows for accurate seal location
- Preset counter/stop
- Variable tape speeds are operator selectable
- 13″ or 22″ reels
- Above all, quality and versatility
|Carrier Tape Type||All styles of SMD Carrier Tape|
|Cover Tape Type||Pressure Sensitive Adhesives and Heat Activated|
|Electrical||110 VAC 50/60Hz or 220 VAC 50/60Hz|
|Maximum Throughput||2400mm per minute|
|Component Counter||Pocket Counter|
|Empty Pocket Detection||No|
|Tape Drive Speed||Adjustable|
|Reel Size||13″ or 22″|
Our goal has always been to provide our customers with the most economical equipment solutions. Our product line includes, Lead-Trimming Systems, Manual Surface Mount Taping Systems and Automated Surface Mount Taping Systems.