A versatile, full featured Tape And Reel machine that can be equipped with either through-beam optical component verification or vision inspection integration.
The QMT-1100M, Tape and Reel machine makes an ideal system for loading parts manually with Vision Inspection prior to sealing the cover tape. The optional large Stainless Steel work surfaces provide the operator with a system they will enjoy using. With Vision Systems to choose from we can help you with a system to fit your needs and price range.
The QMT-1100 M’s precision tape moves are accomplished by a closed loop servo control system that can exceed 12,000 PPH. Dedicated I/O for direct communications between the QMT-1100M and your automation equipment create the ideal interface for optimum performance.
The QMT-1100 M Tape and Reel machine offers…
- Optional large stainless steel work surfaces allows this unit to be easily used as a manual workstation
- Integratable to a variety of vision systems
- Quick easy changeover without dedicated tooling
- Fully adjustable, accommodating 8-72 mm wide carrier tapes seals with heat activated or pressure sensitive cover tapes
- Micro adjustable sealers provide accurate seal locations
- Programmable leader and trailer lengths
- Simple menu set-up
- Adjustable motor speed and for fast and smooth operation
- Empty pocket detection – Audible alarm sounds halts operation
- Optics swing away for easy empty pocket fill
- Carrier tape supply arm can be positioned on left or right side of machine (must be specified at time of order)
Q Corporation is known for a willingness to design for specialty applications and reliable support. Q is a recognized world leader in component handling of leaded and surface mount technology. For over 30 years, companies throughout the world have depended on Q quality to meet the most demanding production schedules.
|Carrier Tape Type||All embossed plastic, Optional Paper Tapes|
|Cover Tape Type||Pressure Sensitive Adhesive or Heat Activated Adhesives|
|Electrical||110 VAC 50/60Hz or 220-240 VAC 50/60Hz|
|Air||60 PSI @ .25 CFM Minimum of clean dry air|
|Maximum Throughput||12000 pph|
|Empty Pocket Detection||Optional|
|Tape Drive Speed||Adjustable|
|Reel Size||13″ or 22″ Optional 22″ Deep Pocket Arm|
|Foot Switch||Tough for production environments|
Our goal has always been to provide our customers with the most economical equipment solutions. Our product line includes, Lead-Trimming Systems, Manual Surface Mount Taping Systems, Automated Surface Mount Taping Systems, and Fritsch Pick and Place.