A heavy duty, manual taping system, designed for a constant and accurate operation.
This turn-key, manually fed, tape and reel system is a continuation of Q Corporation’s commitment to the tape and reel machine operation. This affordable tape and reel machine offers a heavy duty design for continuous usage. Take a close look at the features the QMT-1250 will bring to your operation.
Simple, well defined controls are at eye level for all functions. The programmable counter allows the operator to preset the number of components that are required in each reel. Air pressure, heat, and speed controls easily maintained. A unique work surface allows the operator to easily place the components into the carrier tape. The work surface is smooth and provides a “shelf” for the operator to easily slide the component into the pocket
- No dedicated tooling provides quick, easy changeovers
- Fully Adjustable from 8 mm to 152 mm Carrier Tape
- Micro-Adjustable sealers allow for simple, accurate seal locations
- Sealing mechanisms provide a quiet smooth operation
- Programmable parts counter for exact reel counts
- Equipped with optics for empty pocket verification
- Capable of using both heat activated or pressure sensitive cover tape
- Large work area, for comfort of operator
- Ample room for more than one operator
- Smooth work surface to provide ease of placement into carrier pockets
The QMT-1250 tape and reel machine is designed as a turnkey system to meet the specifications of all tape and reel operations. It is designed to meet all EIA specifications and still provide its owner with the maximum in ease of operation, quick change over time and operator comfort.
|Carrier Tape Type||Embossed Plastic|
|Cover Tape Type||Pressure Sensitive Adhesive or Heat Activated Adhesives|
|Seal Pressure||Dual Selectable|
|Electrical||110/115 VAC 60Hz|
|Air||60 PSI @ .25CFM|
|Maximum Throughput||6200mm per Minute|
|Empty Pocket Detection||Standard|
|Tape Drive Speed||User Selectable|
Our goal has always been to provide our customers with the most economical equipment solutions. Our product line includes, Lead-Trimming Systems, Manual Surface Mount Taping Systems and Automated Surface Mount Taping Systems.